Monday, September 13, 2021

Aim ∴ Ai (PC) Walkthrough

I'm on a streak in finishing games in my drive woo! Let's look at this indie game! This game is pretty short, I completed playing it around 3 days and it's very decent.

 As usual I do a livetweet at #chem_aimai on twitter.


Table of Content
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE, WHEN AND AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

-STORYLINE-
Aihara Tsugumu received a gift from his respected senior Endo Kazui. It is an old humanoid that looks very human. Tsugumu must learn how it is to live with a humanoid and what is the value of AI in humanity.

-BEFORE-
You are playing as Aihara Tsugumu (voiced by Sanbongi Daisuke), a medical assistant in a hospital. You will be playing a total of 5 endings; 2 for Midori and 3 for Hisaya. 

Suggested playing order is Midori --> Hisaya.

-WHEN-
Save the choice! After you got the good end, you will unlock a side story for Endo and Hisaya. Also some of the choices are unlocked so you have to play from the beginning to get them.

-AFTER-
Enjoy those lovely side story folks! Learn more things about Midori's creator and Hisaya's after story. I think I consider Hisaya as the true ending. 

And some supporting voice actors and actress because they are awesome!

Kazuo Endo: VA Morita Noriaki
Kimura Youko: VA Akeno Miyuki
Isesaki Kohei: VA Kimura Taku
Norihiro Yabe: Kusudo Yasuhiro
Kota Saga: VA under pseudonym 工藤怜士 Kudou Reishi 
Namioka Shinji: VA under pseudonym もん郎 Monrou

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midori (voiced by voice actor under pseudonym Higaki Kousuke) 

"Tsugumu can choose whichever clothes that you're interested. Casual, punk, formal or even cross-dress."
A humanoid that Tsugumu received from Endo. He's a bit slow learner but once he has the useful database he can be as good as other humanoid. Endo seems to be gung-ho about giving him to Tsugumu hmmm. Have 2 endings; 1 good and 1 bad.

Do this and you'll get:-

Down (check if its malfunction), up (it’s fun), up (I want), down (I’m happy), up (worried about you), up (asks him the reason), down (propose to make a stew), down (say nothing), down (pat him), up (accept him), up (sympathize)
Midori Bad End – tsugumu and midori didn’t speak out their honest feeling, midori is broken and can’t be fixed, tsugumu now realized his feelings towards midori bUT ITS TOO LATE DAMMIT

Down (check if its malfunction), up (it’s fun), up (I want), down (I’m happy), up (worried about you), up (asks him the reason), down (propose to make a stew), down (say nothing), down (pat him), up (accept him), down (deny him), down (establish authority)
Midori Good End – manages to fix midori, together with midori

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ueyama Hisaya (voiced by actor under pseudonym Fuwa Zekka) 

"I also wanted to be keep by you."
Tsugumu's best friend! He's perfect in every way, perhaps too perfect...? But by god Tsugumu is very dense to realised his feeling. Anyway, he has 3 endings; 2 bad and 1 good. 

Do this and you'll get:-

Up (continue), up (scold), down (deny), down (its difficult), down (I don’t’ want), down (warn him), up (break in), down (not necessary), up (allow it)
Hisaya Bad End – bad shit happens, hisaya deletes himself, tsugumu wonders if he’s responsible for it

Up (continue), up (scold), down (deny), down (its difficult), down (I don’t’ want), down (warn him), up (break in), up (he’s not a pet), down (midori is midori), down (say a complain), down (push him away), up (stop isesaki), down (I can’t answer it)
Hisaya Bad End- hisaya didn’t tell the story to tsugumu, tsugumu opesn a humanoid rights centre with guilt hanging on his shoulder

Up (continue), up (scold), down (deny), down (its difficult), down (I don’t’ want), down (warn him), up (break in), up (he’s not a pet), down (midori is midori), down (say a complain), down (push him away), up (stop isesaki), up (nod)
Hisaya Good End – come up with a plan to save hisaya, transfers hisaya’s memories to midori, opens a humanoid rights centre and together with hisaya

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots of Glory!

"Once you get used to it you'll be craving for liver during the operation!"
No thank you ma'am I don't want to eat liver.

"Sorry, man. With this face, height and wealth, girls just won't leave me alone."
Waaaay boosting your ego, my dude.

"You can't understand them if you don't communicate properly, won't you? Especially in lovers."
Good words my man. Good words.

"It is from "How to make a single older boyfriend's heart. 6 points to move a heart of an insensitive man.""
That is the trashiest magazine title lmaooo

(... Work is fun.)
SAID NO ONE EVER. WHO ARE YOU, AN ALIEN?

"No, that's wrong! Ah-- how should I tell you this. If you're not insensitive then do your best at guessing it."
kjhakhsadjhad Tsugumu is VERY dense help him please.

"Stay away 1 meter from me."
I know Tsugumu is talking about how he's still flustered about Hisaya's emotion but social distance? In this year? Man.

"The worst regret is to not be able to do something."
.... damn it hurt in my meow meow.

"When you have a robot with your lover's face, it'll be harder to throw it out, right? If it stays in his heart until he heals, then it'll be enough for me."
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Also the title is pronounce as "I am AI" which refers to both of the love interests are in fact an AI/humanoid. Pretty smart if I'm being honest, I didn't get it at all until I listen to the screen title again.

See you in the next post!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you still active?
    i wanted to download taishou mebiusline and for some moral reasons it's not available in my region, so i did read your "about" but didn't found your twitter account,can you help me download it please? here is my twitter @fannnn999 , thank you in advance. T_T

    ReplyDelete